Kaspersky Secure Connection
Protect your connection with Kaspersky Secure Connection. The solution provides data transfer over an encrypted VPN channel and checks the security of the connection to the WiFi network.
- Manufacturer: Kaspersky Lab
Great Price: 10370 ₸
Secure connection for your online safety
Kaspersky Secure Connection - your secure
VPN channel on the Internet
Protect your connection with Kaspersky Secure Connection.
Use the solution when shopping online or chatting on social networks to keep your personal and payment information safe. And when you connect to Wi-Fi, Kaspersky Secure Connection automatically checks the connection to the network, and if the network is not secure, it offers to enable a secure connection.
- Establishes a secure connection, does not register your activities on the Internet, and transfers all data via an encrypted VPN channel.
- Checks the connection to a WiFi network and, if the network is not secure, offers to enable a secure connection.
- Protects your personal and payment information when shopping online or communicating on social networks.
For all devices
Internet connection required
- Internet connection required
- 75 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 81 and above
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and above
- Microsoft Windows 102 Home / Professional / Enterprise3
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 / Professional / Enterprise / 8.1 Update3
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate - SP1 and up3
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - SP1 and up3
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32 bit) SP3 or later / Professional (64 bit3) SP2 or later4
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Random access memory (RAM): 1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB (64 bit)
- 120 MB free hard disk space
- Random access memory (RAM): 1 GB
- OS X 10.11/macOS 10.12
1 When using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, correct operation of the My Kaspersky portal and security management functions is not guaranteed.
2 For Microsoft Windows 10, functionality may be limited or unavailable. To ensure stable compatibility with Windows 10, download and install all available updates for your Kaspersky Lab security product. The product is not intended for use on Windows 10Mobile/Education/loT Core. Details at support.kaspersky.com/12849
3 Some product features are only available for 32-bit operating systems. Details at support.kaspersky.com/13014
4 Product installation is not supported when using Microsoft Windows XP with the FAT32 file system.
Attention! The Secure Connection license must be activated no later than 6 months from the date of purchase, otherwise the license term may be reduced. The license period begins when the product is activated on the first device, or immediately after purchase for automatic renewal licenses.
Secure Connection notifications are not supported when using Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 with the new interface style.
If you are using Secure Connect in Belarus, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong or China, please note that the use of VPN technology or its elements as part of Secure Connect must be in accordance with local laws. Please ensure that you are using Secure Connection in strict accordance with these guidelines.
Product activation procedure:
1. Download the distribution kit of the product. Distribution link: download
2. Install the program.
3. Activate it following the instructions .