Dr. Web Anti-Virus. License renewal
Anti-virus protection Dr.The Web can be effective against any, even unknown threats. To renew the license on the most favorable terms!
- Manufacturer: Dr.Web
Great Price: 2868 ₸
Protection components Dr. Web anti-virus for Windows
Antivirus — block the entrance to protected system viruses and malware will be cured from already infiltrated viruses.
Firewall — erected barrier to attempts by hackers to invade your computer.
Effective detection and treatment of all types of threats (Scanner Dr. Web)
- More quick scan for threats by optimising the Dr. Web Scanning Engine.
- High-speed scanning with multiple scanning threads in multiprocessor systems.
- Thorough scanning of RAM, boot sectors, hard drives and removable media for viruses, Trojans and other malware.
- Detection of active virus threats only.
- Extensive database to detect spyware, potentially harmful, adware, hacking tools and joke programs.
- Scanner Dr. Web Shield™ detects complex viruses that use rootkit-technology and able to conceal his presence in the infected system.
- Console scanner which is also part of Dr. Web intended for experienced users and allows you to run scanning from the command line. It contains a wide range of configuration options and is designed in particular to work in multiprocessor systems.
Protection in real time (file monitor SpIDer Guard)
- The SpIDer Guard file monitor constantly monitors the health of computer — to intercept "on the fly" access files on disks, diskettes, CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives, flash - and smart cards.
- Highly resistant to attempts by malicious programs to disrupt operation of SpIDer Guard or stop his work.
- Implemented in anti-virus engine Dr. Web technology to dynamically monitor the availability of resources and limit the "appetite" of antivirus without reducing the effectiveness of the protection.
- High performance on machines with intensive file stream (with heavy use of file systems, for example, when downloading files with torrent and sharing trackers, compiling and rendering).
Protection against unknown threats (Preventive protection)
The range of technologies included in the Preventive protection of Dr. Web enhances traditional signature-based protection Dr. Web, complementing her newest non-signature detection (behavioral) tools. Thanks to a proactive Dr.Web is capable of:
- to protect against the penetration of new, highly prolific malicious programs designed to bypass detection by traditional signature and heuristic mechanisms, objects that are not yet available for analysis in the virus laboratory and, therefore, not known to the virus database Dr. Web at the time of entry into the system;
- to recognize undesirable changes to the user files, tracking all processes in search of action typical for the processes of malicious programs (for example, actions of Trojan encoders), not allowing malware to infiltrate the processes of other programs;
- to find and neutralize the newest, not yet known to the virus database Dr. Web threats: Trojans (light), injectors, remotely controlled malicious objects (distributed for the organization of botnets and espionage), as well as viral packers.
And that's just some of the possibilities of Preventive protection Dr. Web.
A high level of self-defense
Immune to any attempts of malicious programs to Dr.Web down provides which has no analogues in the antivirus market component of self-defense Dr. Web SelfPROtect.
- Dr. Web SelfPROtect is implemented as a driver that operates at the lowest system level. Upload and it cannot be stopped until the system is rebooted.
- Dr. Web SelfPROtect restricts access of malicious objects to the network, files and folders, some registry branches and removable media to the system driver level and protects against attempts by anti-antivirus programs to stop functioning Dr. Web.
- Unlike some competing products, modifying the core of Windows (intercepting the interrupt table, substitute vectors using undocumented functions, etc.) that can lead to serious problems in the operating system itself, and creates new ways to exploit the protection module of Dr. Web SelfPROtect is completely self-contained.
- SelfPROtect is the ability to automatically repair its own modules.
New Dr. Web HyperVisor enabled to improve the detection and treatment of threats, and strengthen self-defense Dr.Web by leveraging the capabilities of modern processors. The component works at the lowest possible level of the operating system that ensures that all programs, processes and performance of the OS, as well as the inability to intercept malware of control over the protected Dr. Web system.
This approach has allowed developers Dr. Web to overcome the limitations of on antivirus features 64-bit operating systems, forcing the antivirus to function on the same level as malware.
Is compatible with system virtualization VirtualBox, VmWare, Hyper-V, Parallels.
Protection against network attacks (Firewall Dr. Web)
- Protection against unauthorized access, prevent leaks of sensitive data over the network, blocking suspicious connections at the packet level, and applications.
- Firewall Dr.Web uses its own database of trusted applications. Power of attorney application based on a digital certificate — all programs, legitimate from the point of view of Dr. The Web can connect to any address via any port. Exception: if the application does not have a valid signature, has an invalid digital signature or does not have it at all (for example, "samopisny" or open source) — you are prompted to create a rule.
- Connection control at the application level allows you to control access of various application and processes to network resources and record information on access attempts in the application log.
- Filtering at the packet level allows you to control access to the Internet regardless of which program initiates connection. Packet filter log stores information about packets sent over network interfaces.
- The so-called "game mode", if enabled a window with a request to create a rule appears on top of any application running in full screen mode.
- Monitoring applications that use the network in real time, with the possibility to close the connection.
Personal area "My Dr. Web"
Your personal assistant and guide services
Support and archive queries
Contact form support is on the "Support" tab. There you will find a-hour telephone support (calls within Russia are free!) and the reference to call a virtual engineer, which is in the mode of remote access to your computer will resolve your problem associated with viruses.
To go to the archive of your requests, click on the link "History of queries".
Handy helpers purchase, renewal or extension of the license of Dr. Web in your dashboard will tell you how to choose the right license.
All your licenses are stored in this section. You can at any time view the status of the licenses and all its settings and also to obtain contact information of its provider. Near serial number there are links to the renewal and extension of licenses.
Restore blocked key
If your key is blocked due to piracy (alas, this happens quite often), you free once to restore the license. To do this, go to "License is Blocked" and near locked license click on the "Replace serial number". New key file for Dr. Web will be sent to the email address you specified when registering the license.
If you already use Dr.Web and have purchased a new computer or laptop that need Dr protection.Web extension license free to 5 computer, provided that the expiration of your license in 3 months or less. In other cases, the extension is made with a discount for renewal. To expand the license is available in your dashboard in the "My Dr. Web."
The first message that you will see in this section, — notification about registration of your license Dr.Web. In the future, receives reminders from the company "Doctor Web" about the imminent expiration of license and renewal options. These messages are sent to the email address specified during registration of your license. Messages associated with the license are stored in this section during the period of its validity, and another 60 days after its completion.
You can also subscribe to free SMS alerts and get a mobile phone message about the end of the license period and the attempts of illegal use of your license.
How to login to my Dr. Web?
For this you first need to become a user of Dr. Web and install the program on a PC, Mac or mobile device.
After the installation of Dr. Web the item "My Dr. Web" will appear in the application menu Dr.Web in the notification area in the lower right corner of the monitor.
The company "Doctor Web" pays great attention to educating users in the basics of computer literacy. Here you will find a list of available exams and be able to go to the registration page for the exam. After successful completion you can download in this section of your certificate of Dr. Web.
Antivirus for Windows
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista (64-bit) and Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP SP2 (32-bit).
- Free RAM: at least 512 MB.
- Free space on hard disk: ~750 MB. Temporary files created during installation will require additional space.
1. Download Anti-Virus.Web using the Wizard renewals.
2. Install and activate the product following the instructions.
ATTENTION! In the process of registering a new key, you must specify extended key, otherwise, the license term will be reduced.