Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
- Blocking of dangerous websites and applications
- Protection from online fraud
- Find the device in case of loss or theft
- Filter unwanted calls and SMS
- Invisible work on the device
- Manufacturer: Kaspersky Lab
Great Price: 2618 ₸
Blocking of dangerous websites and applications
Protection class Internet Security now available for Android devices! The solution scans all installed and updated apps and files for threats.
Shopping on the Internet, viewing web pages and social networks will be safe under the protection of "Kaspersky Lab".
Protection from online fraud
The web filter blocks links to malicious and fraudulent websites, protecting your personal data and financial information.
The solution also checks all links in received SMS-messages and notifies you if they are malicious or phishing.
- Find the device in case of loss or theft, and other functions of the Anti-theft module helps you find your phone and protect the data stored on it from prying eyes.
- Search the device using GPS, Wi-Fi and displays the results in Google Maps
- Beep "Siren" for more effective searching of the device
- Remote lock and memory devices for the protection of personal information
- The secret of the photo to identify the person who has your lost or stolen device
- SIM-Control to manage the protection of the phone even after SIM-card
- Web portal for remote management functions of the Anti-theft module and the Secret code to activate them
Filter unwanted calls and SMS
Filtering calls and SMS allows you to avoid unwanted calls, maintain flexible black and white lists and automatically block calls and SMS that come from hidden and non-numeric numbers.
You can easily hide from prying eyes your personal information: contacts, information about incoming and outgoing calls and SMS, as well as the corresponding log entries.
For the purposes of convenience, this function can be activated manually, automatically or remotely.
Ease of use and unobtrusive work on the device
Due to the status window device security security is easy to handle and convenient. The screen is optimized for each device type, for example, appear only on your phone settings/events relevant to smartphones.
Optimization of resource consumption allows the user not to feel the impact of the program on the device.
Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
- New version supports Android 2.3-4.2.
To install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android, perform the following steps:
Copy the distribution package of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android on the device
Download the distribution from the website of Kaspersky Lab and copy it to your mobile device.
Start the installation of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
1. On the device, open the downloaded file — the program with the extension .apk.
2. In the dialog box to Install it? check the permissions for Kaspersky Internet Security for Android and hit Install.
3. In the message window, the Application is installed , tap Open.
4. In the welcome window select your country and click Next.
5. Read the license agreement. If you agree to the terms of the agreement, tap Accept all agreements and continue. In case of disagreement with the terms of the license agreement to abort the installation, you can use the controls on your device.
Activate Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
Before you activate Kaspersky Internet Security for Android make sure that right device set the date and time, and properly configured Internet connection.
If you already have your activation code you can activate commercial version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android. Otherwise, click Continue.
Program Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is ready to use. Activated free version of the program, which includes the functions of Scanner, Anti-theft and call / SMS Filter.
To activate commercial version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android you will need the activation code of the program.
Before you activate Kaspersky Internet Security for Android make sure that right device set the date and time and set up the Internet connection.
Activation during installation of the program
To activate commercial version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android for 1 year during installation, perform the following steps:
1. In the window the Program Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is ready to use, tap I Have the activation code.
2. Depending on the activation code, follow these steps:
- If you have a new activation code, type it and click Activate.
- If you prolong the license, enter the new activation code and enter the old activation code for the full term of the extension: select the check box I Have the old activation code. In the box below, enter your old activation code and click Activate.
The application will send a request to the activation server of Kaspersky Lab and download the license.
3. In the window About the license , click Close.
Commercial license Kaspersky Internet Security for Android for 1 year is activated.