ESET NOD32 Mobile Security license for 2 years on 3 devices
- Manufacturer: ESET
- Number of devices: 3
- Language: Rus
- Operating systems: Android,Symbian,Windows Mobile
- Platform: arm
- The delivery scope of the product: key,link
- Sales channel: ESD
- Date of release: 2015
- Partnumber: NOD32-ENM2-NS(KEY)-2-1
Great Price: 5090 ₸
Operating system: Android 2.3 and above
Free memory: 12+ MB
Screen: touch minimum
CPU: 500 MHz ARM7+
RAM: 512+ MB
Internal memory: 20 MB+
- Free version
- A unique system of multilianguage ESET allows you to protect your device on any software platforms – Android, Windows Mobile, or Symbian
Download from the online store Google Play
Go to your device's Android application Google Play and search for ESET Mobile Security (or just ESET).
Download from the website of ESET
The availability of a web version depending on your region.
1. Download APK from the web ESET.
2. The device needs to be allowed apps from unknown sources. To do this, tap the launcher icon on the Android home screen, or select "Home" > "Menu"). Tap Settings > Security. The check box next to Unknown sources to be installed.
3. Open the file from your Android notification bar or find it using file Explorer. Usually the file is saved in your downloads folder.
4. Click Installand then Open.
There are several ways to activate ESET Mobile Security. The availability of a particular method depends on the country and how the product was received.
Enter your license key — select this option if you already have a license key. The license key is a unique string in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX which is used to identify the license holder.
I have a user name and password. What do I do? — select this option to convert your username and password in the license key on the website https://my.eset.com/convert