Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security for all devices is a reliable and convenient solution to protect your online life.
- The optimum set of protective functions
- The safety of your money online
- Protecting children on the Internet on any device
- The privacy of the individual and protection of communication
- Managing protection for the entire family
- Manufacturer: Kaspersky Lab
Great Price: 6794 ₸
Protect your life on the Internet
On the Internet you do a lot of interesting and important things: you work and relax, gain new knowledge and meet new friends. All this is worth taking care of protection and keep your life on the Internet safe.
WINDOWS, MAC and ANDROID
Install protection on all your devices
From whatever device you go online, you will always be protected. In addition, if you lose a smartphone or tablet, you can find it thanks to geolocation services as part of protection for Android.
Protect yourself from intruders in your personal space
No one has the right to access your personal data and use it for personal gain. Protect yourself from spying on you through a webcam, collecting information about you on the Internet and fraud.
Protect your financial data *
Payments in online stores and on service sites, Internet banking - this is the most important thing that you need to protect on the Internet, because your real money is involved in these operations. By opening payment pages in a special protected mode, you can be sure of the safety of your funds.
* On Windows and Mac platforms
Help your children learn the world safely
It is important to be aware of what children do on the Internet, and how much time they spend in front of the screen. Fraudsters and other crime, visiting inappropriate sites, online hooliganism - it is very difficult to find out in time if your child has problems. With new technologies to protect children, you can protect them from the dangers of the Internet.
SPEED OF WORK
Get powerful protection without slowing down your system
Use the Internet at full speed, our technologies will not slow down its work, because all checks are performed in the background, and database and program updates come in very small portions.
CONVENIENCE AND SIMPLICITY
Keep your life safe
Now you have a special account for organizing protection: connecting a device to a license, managing protection on family computers, managing a smartphone and tablet. You can do all this in your Personal Account on the My Kaspersky portal.
Protect all your devices
- Instantly checking the security of files, programs and websites reliably protects against viruses and other threats for Windows, Mac and Android.
- Anti-Phishing prevents identity theft on fake websites and is available on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and Windows Phone platforms.
- Optimal feature set, intuitive interface and high performance on any device.
Security Features for Windows
- Secure payments function for protection when making financial transactions on the Internet
- Parental controls to keep children safe online
- NEW! Change control reports on upcoming changes to browser settings, including those caused by the installation of adware, toolbars, etc.
- NEW! Data collection protection prohibits sites from tracking Internet usage scenarios and collecting personal data
- Internet traffic control helps optimize costs when connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G
- Protection from ransomware prevents malware from blocking your files
- Checking the security of public Wi - Fi networks helps protect you from data theft through insecure networks
- Protection against unauthorized connection to the webcam protects you from peeping through the camera of your computer
- Vulnerability scan prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in the system and applications
- Safe Programs mode allows the launch of only trusted applications and restricts the operation of all suspicious programs
- Free automatic updates and upgrades keep your protection up to date
Android Security Features
- Search for a device in case of loss or theft
- Lock and the ability to remotely erase data from a lost device
- Checking links in received SMS messages
- Filter unwanted calls and SMS
- Private contacts hidden from prying eyes
Security Features for Mac OS
- Anti-Virus for Mac protects against virus attacks and other threats created specifically for Mac
- Parental controls protect children from the negative impact of the Internet
- Secure Payments feature to protect online financial transactions
Secure Browser for iOS and Windows Phone
- Protection against the transition to infected and fraudulent sites
- Blocking unwanted web content (pornography, violence, etc.)
- Available for free on the AppStore and Windows Store
- 480 MB of free space
on the hard disk
- CD/DVD drive
- Internet connection
(for activation and updates)
- Computer mouse
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and above
- Windows Installer 3.0 and higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
Requirements for netbooks:
- Intel Atom 1.6 GHz or above
- Video card Intel GMA950 and higher
- Screen resolution of 1024×576
- Internet Explorer versions 8 — 11
- Mozilla Firefox versions 9.x — 34.x
- Google Chrome versions 15.x — 42.x
- MS Office Outlook 2003
- MS Office Outlook 2007
- MS Office Outlook 2010
- MS Office Outlook 2013
- MS Outlook Express (Windows Mail)
Hardware requirements and OS
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP3
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x86 SP3 / x64 SP2
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz or higher
- 512 MB free RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic SP1+SP2 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1+SP2 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business SP1+SP2 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise SP1+SP2 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP1+SP2 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32/64 bits)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (32/64 bits)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32/64 bits)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32/64 bits)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64 bits)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32/64 bits)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32/64 bits)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM (32/64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB (32-bit) / 2 GB (64-bit) available RAM
Before beginning installation we recommend the following steps:
- To check if your PC meets the system requirements for Kaspersky Internet Security.
- To check if it is installed on the computer other Kaspersky Lab products or incompatible anti-virus software third-party vendor.
- If the computer is running incompatible third-party manufacturer or other AT Kaspersky Lab, delete it.
- Close all running programs.
3. Activate Kaspersky Internet Security using the activation code you received.